Middle School eLearning
The district will utilize eLearning days for full day closures for all students P–12+.
- The first day closure, students and staff will not have school and there will be no eLearning.
- The second through the sixth full day closures will be eLearning days and staff and students will follow the eLearning expectations. Below are the eLearning expectations.
Expectations for Students:
On an eLearning day, students will:
- Complete eLearning day assignments within 3 school days.
- Communicate questions for teachers via school email, voicemail, and Schoology messages.
In advance, students will:
- Know where to access, be able to log in to Schoology, and access appropriate folders for each class.
Expectations for Families:
On an eLearning day, families will:
- Check in with your student to ensure they are able to obtain and complete their assigned work.
- Communicate questions for teachers via email or other digital mediums.
Expectations for Teachers:
Post learning goals, activities, and assignments to their Schoology course by 9:00am.
Be available for questions via school email, voicemail, and Schoology messages between 10:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
Address student/family questions in a timely manner.
eLearning Day Activities will:
- Provide flexible options to accommodate for students who do not have Internet access outside of school.
- Be due within three school days; completion will count towards attendance.
- Reinforce previously learned skills & concepts
- Utilize teachers’ eLearning tools.
NOTE: Students will not lose school day privileges, such as recess, if activities are not complete.